A Warm and Welcoming Environment for Your Infant…
Even the youngest of infants learn about their world through exploration, and the development of sensory and motor skills. Darnall’s infant program provides a safe and nurturing “home away from home” where babies can grow and learn every day. Our program has been created to encourage developmental exploration and supports children as they transition from infancy into an active pre-toddler world. Our focus is on establishing a healthy, secure place where your child is nurtured and loved through caring, play and communication.
Darnalls Helps Infants:
- Make sense of their surroundings and explore the world through activities filled with sights, sounds, textures and sensations.
- Develop socially as they connect with others and explore their world in a room filled with soft, safe places to roll over, pull up and crawl toward.
- Grow and gain mobility as they develop cognitive and social skills for a lifetime of success through natural curiosity and age-appropriate activities.
- Interact with others through personal attention, talking, singing and reading together.
- Communicate through signs, sounds and interaction.
- Experiment with a variety of shapes and textures through supervised exploration and guided activities.
Communication is essential. As parents, you deserve to know everything that happens while your baby is in our care. We make great efforts to ensure that you are always informed and we love to share with you your child’s experiences through daily communication. To make sure the care we provide is just right for you and your baby, we ask that you communicate schedule, nutritional guidelines, and any other requirements specific to your child so that we can create an individualized plan for your infant.